Subject: Re: Keyboard bug
From: [email-masked] (Son H. Le)
To: [email-masked] (blitz-list)
Date: Wed, 18 May 1994 21:25:13 +1000 (EST)

> By now, most people will know about the keyboard interupt bug which 
> badly affects blitz mode. It causes the rawstatus command to return 
> endless keyboard key values, even when the keys are not pressed.

I'm using rawstatus in blitzmode in one of my games. No problems. How about
some sample source?

> After a couple of weeks, I've been unable to solve it. Does anybody 
> out there (not you Nigel) know how to solve it, or failing that, know 
> how to reduce the problem to a minimum.

> I'd love to talk to Simon about it (and other bugs), since its 
> holding up the release of my game.

Send me a compose message and I'll post it to Blitz Echo for ya.

Bye!
Son Le

-- 
Son H. Le                             email: [email-masked]
          "Nothing comes from nothing, nothing ever could..."